Sunday, June 28, 2015

168

If one thinks about it, I thought he was playing a game through his phone calls and it turned out as it seems that he was communicating that to those nine injustice league members to divert the issue from the merits of the case and make that the main one. On the other hand, when I was trying to serve my complaint, I was much more concentrating on trying whatever path I can find to reach the defendants with reluctance to spend my time explaining why I couldn't reach them, instead. That is because I was trying to reach my target in a real way so success not failure was my first priority and therefore where more effort in trying to create or make use of was applied. Here it was the opposite to the level of insisting on one form of communication.    

No comments:

Post a Comment