Friday, August 28, 2015

257

The corruption guy did much of what he did in my second case in New York despite his situation here. Even at this stage of the case he apparently did not hesitate to make the district judge issue that order. What would one do in face of such arrogance and corruption? You saw what choice he made with the recent second chance I gave him. This whole thing of dealing with this case while the petition is denied is probably also a result of his arrogance and need to be in control to begin with. I said that five years ago when he did all what he did in the stock of Viking Systems. I even wouldn't be surprised to see, despite all what happened here,  not just in the district court, if the case in New York reaches the appellate court, he would play like he did here if he can do that. I probably would be surprised if he doesn't do that.  
However, while it may seem insufficient as deterrent, and although I don't think I need to do this, at least partly for the sake of those inside this court, who apparently tried to manipulate me externally like an object where I cant see the choices that could be counted on me and negotiate from the position of having my petition denied , I decided to make the settlement offer mentioned in post # 250 for this case also include settling my case in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment