Thursday, August 13, 2015

244

A little while ago I checked the voice mail message he left and it was on my landline phone. This one, which seems to be the most serious one from him to which I listened yet, did not specify more than that the speaker wanted to talk to me. He did not mention the issue on a phone I use publicly and publish in SEC filings and over the Internet. 
I said from the beginning that despite the willingness he pretends this guy is far from seriously , even at this simple level of action, behaving normally. Here, he again was acting from high position of manipulating a person like a toy. In addition, the level of effort put in conveying the message did not do much to help support balancing that or suggesting its being an oversight. I in fact could have needed to repeat the message 4 or 5 times to get the calling back numbers left. On the other hand, that action seems to carry at least partly a similar purpose to that of making me check on unrelated voice mail messages in connection with this matter. Also, aside from me, would someone not trying to deceive the others pretend to try that hard to reach me with his phone calls and, actually, often chase me with those calls leave a message like this if he was serious in his effort?
Anyway, even for this situation as an option, as long as he is not behaving in acceptable manner at least for the purpose of conducting the required communication the ball is still in his court.
Not referring to the issue is like not leaving a message at all.          

No comments:

Post a Comment