Tuesday, August 18, 2015

248

CHANGE OF PLAN 
Despite how I was put in the dark not knowing my choices in what happened here, I decided to give this corruption guy even more choices for him to use from his already seeing every thing position.

The settlement offer in post #245 has changed. The amount is still the same but he needs to clearly inform me of his acceptance of this offer through reasonably acceptable communication method except the phone (both landline and cellular). In addition not any required part in signing or executing the settlement through the phone will be considered done unless it is accepted by the other party for it to be done through that or because of its being the only reasonable way of communication available.
   
On the other hand, if he wants his voice mail messages to count, he wouldn't need to wait long for that. All what he needs to do is not to accept the settlement as I mentioned above and it will expire on its own by the end of Saturday 8/22/2015. Then, unless for some unforeseen reason, no later than Saturday 8/29/2015, I intend to provide another settlement offer where he wouldn't need to restrict himself by what I said above .

The choice is his.

In both cases the settlement should be signed and completely executed no later than 30 days from being accepted by both sides.
Again, reasonable and acceptable behaviour is required.

However, I still intend to restrict myself by the earlier settlement offer if there is already a message from him stating his acceptance of it in my voice mail.       

No comments:

Post a Comment