Monday, August 24, 2015

254

That, in #253, was combined with how the guy was trying to bully and threaten me away from making high demands. Then I noticed the potential similarity to the game he played in the Viking Systems stock where he gave those inside the capability to sell shares based on market price no matter what it reaches (for a stock that moved from below a penny to over a dollar a share within probably around 45 days) while he himself kept the price under pressure there (Although that was with help of the agreement itself through the empowerment of the big competing sides to get shares through less competition). I realized how the guy might not even had the decency to come with a new plan but was simply recycling that one to be used with something involving me again.
But that is far from being the whole thing here because the guy's believe in his power to manipulate people to do what he wants them to do apparently took him far off. While he was threatening me (indirectly of course) not to make high demands to resolve the issue, it seemed that he was also encouraging me to continue to fight. Understanding that fight as being related to my reaction to his phone calls highly strengthened and made clear a very probable picture and plan here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment