Monday, February 29, 2016

295

continuing from the preceding post

In other words, for as much as its effect on me is the measure, claiming untrue things about those matters I mentioned doesn't count against the person making those claims, no matter who that person is. That is because, aside from how good or bad the intention would later appear, I am allowing this to be on me like a game where the other side doesn't have to restrict itself to the facts. 

As an analogy, I am trying to make this similar to that game played on the Tonight Show where two opposing sides have to guess the truth from fabrication in the claims of each other. No participant is considered to have done any bad or undignified thing for stating untrue things there. The only difference here is that permission is given, by choice, to only one side instead of both .      

No comments:

Post a Comment