Tuesday, February 23, 2016

288

The beauty of a contract is that it makes one rule on himself and thereby help make a ruling person avoid that very hard measuring of things involved with tort ruling in order not to cross into an unjust outcome. Here, however, if the original contract with the corruption guy was that I should have taken the denial of my petition as a real thing with no arrangement behind it like any other denial then it is hard to see how making the corruption guy call my phone(s) starting that early and then continue with that intensity and timing after it (despite that it was done for me) was not at least on its face a breach for that contract. On the other hand that may need to be balanced against misleading and fraudulent representations from the guy about himself and me in relation to the matter.  
It is even harder to see how the first thing mentioned above could be corrected by a similar process given the difference of how much I see a connection for arranging things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment