Saturday, February 27, 2016

293

By the way, while I believe the guy has a duty to carry his responsibility regardless of what he may have claimed to the court on me, I have noticed recently that I left with the court what suggests the contrary to such claims. If I was in so much confidence about what the court will do, why did I need to write such a relatively long PETITION and for clear things like those I was complaining about? Instead, the petition was not merely showing pointing out the obvious but also trying to explain it. That behaviour, strengthened even more by facing the denying behaviour of the lower courts, suggests a state of being worried of also facing another denying behaviour from this court. My petition was like that of, for example, someone complaining about being counted as a fish instead of a person. But instead of leaving it at that he goes on to list the difference in shape and how a fish cannot breathe outside the water and other differences between the two for a thing as direct as that of recognizing a human from a fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment