Wednesday, July 6, 2016

305

continuing from the post below
If you hire somebody to contact another person by phone and he does not leave a voice mail despite that his phone calls were not picked up, would you pay him for that because you think he deserves payment for it? Especially for this guy, do you think that what made the judges of the court deny my petition to begin with was that he only told them that I do not pick up his calls or also that I do not respond to his voice mails? So how much that would cause counting on him to perform at the same level he was complaining about? And remember the calling guy here did not leave a voice mail because he wanted not to leave a voice mail and not because he wished to complete the task of a phone contact but failed because he , for example, forgot or was too lazy.

As for what I described as essential dependency for the two weeks or so of the phone calls on my cell phone before I changed my number, I am far from believing that not receiving them would have made me initiate an offer for the guy or declare abandonment for my case .    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment