Tuesday, July 5, 2016

304

continuing from the post below.
I just noticed this. This is in addition to all other things. A big part of my essential dependency on the phone calls this guy was making after the denial of my petition happened later and was based on the continuation of those calls. But when I checked all the voice mails on my land line and all the voice mails all the way back to when I changed my phone number about two weeks after the denial of my petition on my cell phone, I found no voice mail stating anything about the matter. So even if the guy was following what he was being told in doing something he was not required to do, how much credit does he deserve given his intentional nonperformance of what could be as an essential requirement in executing what he was told to do as leaving a voice mail for his calls? In other words, regardless of how much I benefited from his actions, if he didn't do what he was told to do, how much credit does he deserve for it? 
There is absolutely no way somebody not connected to him was making all those calls to my cell phone. 
Even assuming he left serious message about the matter on my cell phone during the first two weeks before I changed the number, it is the continuity of the calls that sufficiently suggested to me that those calls are not part of conciliatory compensation the reason at least partly for which I changed my phone number as a response.      

No comments:

Post a Comment