Thursday, October 8, 2015

266

Back to the guy himself. It seems that he did not take the offer, at least partly, because he wants to act like God and not in response to a deadline or an offer not sufficiently submissive. This same control issue seems to be also a reason in his going to this court. It is not that he really found me unwilling to settle. His actions were far from sufficiently supporting such claim. He simply did not want to act in compliance with what he was required to do because it means he is under the control of something. So he cancelled the control of this court, at least to my eyes, with the denial of my petition, to put me in a helpless position while he makes his contact attempts like God not under the control of anything.

By the way, I still don't know how that plan of denying my petition was intended to work. Supposed that I settled because of the thought that I am powerless with that denial how would that be just? Or was it supposed to merely serve the extremely unneeded purpose of telling me that those inside do not like the position of being against other judges?  

No comments:

Post a Comment