Wednesday, October 7, 2015

264

On top of everything else , I just want to know if those who kept conspiring and working for the service of this guy against me really think he made good choices in his response to the offers I made or are they just that shameless in showing the level of their being slaves to him? 
Aside from other things, earlier before giving this guy the choice of post 248, wasn't I who  wrote all that complaining about how he always given new options to avoid ends that are supposed to be the consequences to his choices? So what was encouraging the imagination into a different reaction from me toward his reaching this end? He even has access to my thoughts about my understanding to what is going on, which suggest what I could choose to do, published on this board.
In addition, my requiring no phone use unless necessary in the first option of post 248 did not even counter his choice of insisting only on that communication medium to play his games with one that is mine. Instead it only required the exclusion of one medium and that is not the same as insisting on one.      

No comments:

Post a Comment