Tuesday, January 12, 2016

277

If you think my position toward the judges of this court sounds too confusing, you may be right. But it is not my fault. On one hand I think they communicated and arranged things with one side and not the other and denied my petition. On the other, as it later became clearer, it appears that inside they did not really just ignore my petition and were merely trying to make this guy do some consolatory compensating. So the question then became why did not they choose the better looking path of returning the case to the lower courts to be corrected on the original merits only? That strongly added to that they saw how the lower courts acted and handled the case as a big thing, and probably much more than what the sign I was looking for in accepting or just rescheduling the decision on my petition would have provided me, so they did not accept it passing without accountability on it.  
How often have you seen somebody feeling a need to act immorally in order to serve his morality like this? Such a conflicting path and for people like those would not have occurred to me to count a probability for it in a million years. But again I think that is the magic of what I point to as the identity complex here. However, at least the level of self oversight in that regard appears to have significantly improved from the decision on the American Japanese people during second world war.   

[(Added 1/13/16) clearly "American Japanese"  was supposed to be  "Japanese American"]

No comments:

Post a Comment