Saturday, July 11, 2015

175

And one also needs to keep in mind how all that which this guy and those with him did inside and outside the judiciary system happened despite how publicly I went with the case and complained about what is going on and what could happen. So it is not like I wanted to trap this guy to do what he did or even remained passive to that. On the contrary, I posted extensively on public mediums telling the outside about what is going on in order to stop and prevent further outrageous and unjust behaviour. And this started even before this filing of the case which is actually, as I mentioned before, a second filing. I made a filing for the same case about half a year earlier but after I noticed that things sounded like he was preparing things from inside that court I decided to use my right for one time voluntary dismissal without prejudice and dismissed my case a week later hoping for a less potentially unjust court the  second time. I wrote to the senate (specifically the committee on judiciary) about that a month before this filing of the case. Then, I wrote to them again after I filed the case and the district court made the first two orders truncating the service time and the misleading one. He knew about all that. Nevertheless, neither he nor those with him cared enough to abstain from doing what they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment